So blogging on the road didn't work out like we thought......
As you may have noticed we couldn't add anymore pictures. There's very limited cell service in places and no service at some of the places we were. Needless to sat the internet was an even more challanging thing. After trying several nigths to try to upload when we did have a signal I just gave up. The signal was so slow it would try to upload for an hour and then kick me off completely. Sorry about that. So here it goes.
I'm going to try to group the pictures by date so you can have an idea of where we were and when. I think it may end up in reverse as you view them but I'm trying to figure all that out.
I'll start a new post with the dates. I may try to post from the time we got home and then back so you can read them in order.
I hope you enjoy the pic. We had a fantastic time!
Happy Trails,
Jen
I'm going to try to group the pictures by date so you can have an idea of where we were and when. I think it may end up in reverse as you view them but I'm trying to figure all that out.
I'll start a new post with the dates. I may try to post from the time we got home and then back so you can read them in order.
I hope you enjoy the pic. We had a fantastic time!
Happy Trails,
Jen
Comments
Post a Comment
We hope you enjoy following us along on our journey. Let us know how you're doing and keep in touch!