3 Days!

We're packing up the camper and getting ready. Time has flown by! Who hoo! I'll have some more interior photos in a bit. I've got to go figure out how you can all add comments so we can keep in touch while we're gone. More later.....

Comments

  1. Are you sure you do not have any more room for 3 more kids, 1 adult and 2 dogs???

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys did a great job on the camper! I can't wait to hear about your adventures.
    - Karen
    Jeremy & Jack

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited you put a blog together. I can't wait to read about your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow-wee! Such an awesome adveture...talk about a hands-onlearning experience! Great to get on your blog and follow your trip. "On The Road Again"...maybe good old Willie Nelson has something about the joys of traveling huh? Enjoy! Enjoy! Enjoy! and thanks for the invite to view your blog. Safe travels. Grauntie Mez

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We hope you enjoy following us along on our journey. Let us know how you're doing and keep in touch!

Popular posts from this blog

The first few days.....Life is a highway....

We're ready!