We're ready!
Here's what we'll look like traveling down the road. Cute, huh? We'll be leaving tomorrow am around 4:00. Wish us luck on our journey as you follow us along. We'll update as often as we can.


They are ready to go. Just add 2 more boys, 1 more dog, a couple of moms and we're good to go!


Check it out! We have solar power. It's like a giant sticker that should hopefully keep our battery all charged up along the way.

I finally had a chance to finish the curtains. They came out pretty good. It ended up being 4 peices.
Our 1st destination will be close to Mandran, ND. We'll be looking to stay here http://www.parkrec.nd.gov/parks/FLSP.htm . The kids have all been reading about Lewis and Clark so this should be a lot of fun for them.

Our 1st destination will be close to Mandran, ND. We'll be looking to stay here http://www.parkrec.nd.gov/parks/FLSP.htm . The kids have all been reading about Lewis and Clark so this should be a lot of fun for them.
Woo Hoo! I can't wait to hear all about it!
ReplyDeleteI can't figure out how to post comments using my id....so Karen, Jeremy & Jack will for now on be known as Anonymous! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking of you guys this morning. We'll be praying for you to have a wonderful, amazing, exciting and safe trip! And we'll be checking the blog to live vicariously through you. I'm so jealous! Give me a call anytime. I miss you guys already!
ReplyDeleteHi guys,
ReplyDeleteYou all look so excited and we can't wait to follow you on the journey. The camper is beautiful and we will pray you all have a safe and FUN time. We will miss you!
Laurie and Jylian
Hey Jen I have a quick question for you all will you be back by August 22nd? Jylian is having a birthday party at My Gym and wants to invite you and the boy's but I need to know be August 15th so I hope you get this by then and we hope you are having fun. Where are you all at this time?
ReplyDeleteMiss you all, Laurie and Jylian